The Biedermeier house with personality!
The Biedermeier house in Vienna's 6th district near the Naschmarkt was built in 1788. It was located in "Magdalenengrund" and also has the address Magdalenenstrasse 30.
For a long time the house was used as servants' quarters and horse stables for the "Münzwardein", or Ward of the Mint, for whom the adjacent Münzwardeingasse is named.
The Münzwardein distributed tips for the emperor and had a respectable profession at court.
Since the house has history and personality, old flooring and partly antique furniture, we ask that our house rules be observed.
The entire house is a non-smoking area! Smoking is allowed only in the courtyard. The house is secured with fire alarms.
In Apartment NiNi a fire extinguisher, a first aid box and WiFi is available.
The spacious apartment is 55m2 (592 sq. ft.) and located on the 1st floor above ground level (no elevator).
The apartment is outfitted with:
- Kitchen with dishes, utensils and cooking pots, fridge, kettle
- Shower with sink and toilet
- Small space with bathroom scales
- Living / seminar room with dining table / meeting table for 6-8 persons and overhead projector
- Bedroom with one large and one small bed and 2 large (140 cm wide) mattresses.
We look forward to your visit!